For rent is a first-class semidetached house, in a beautiful location very close to the Old Danube in 1220 Vienna, Königsteingasse 2. The low-energy house with modern heat pump was built by the premium developer Glorit and convinces with the well-known modern architecture, the most exclusive equipment and the really beautiful garden.
The first occupancy with sophisticated floor plan offers a lot of space for the whole family with a living area of about 126 m2 on 2 floors with generous kitchen-living room and 3 bedrooms. In addition, you have a basement of about 58 m2 with ample space for fitness, hobbies and home office, as well as a wonderful terrace and garden with a total of about 80 m2.
Main floor: entrance area, generous kitchen-living room including high-quality carpenter's kitchen with appliances from Miele, practical storage room, separate toilet with hand basin, terrace, garden.
1st floor: corridor, daylight bathroom with bathtub, shower, 2 washbasins and toilet, 3 bedrooms with 15 m2, 16 m2 and 17 m2.
Basement (heated and equipped with high quality tiles): 58 m² divided into technical room with connections for washing machine and dryer and a room for home office/fitness area.
• Heat pump with cooling function and hot water tank in the basement
• Roller blinds on all windows and terrace doors
• 1 parking space included
• Customised joinery kitchen with high quality built-in appliances from Miele: Fridge-freezer combination, oven with pyrolysis, induction stove with integrated extractor fan, steam oven with microwave, dishwasher
• Flush front door, 5x locking and triple safety glasses
• Floor heating with individual room control, also in the bathroom and basement
• Beautifully designed bathroom sanitary fittings from Villeroy & Boch brand and high-quality in-wall fittings from Hansgrohe
• Electric towel radiator
• Timeless and elegant porcelain stoneware tiles in the bathrooms, entrance area and basement
• Noble oak real wood parquet, from the Austrian quality brand Scheucher in all living rooms
• Terrace tiles
• Lifting-sliding door and windows with triple insulating glass from the company Hrachowina
• White interior doors with stainless steel handle and wooden frame
Location and infrastructure
• At the Bruckhaufen in a central, quiet green area
• Close to the subway lines U1, U6 and the suburban train lines S1, S2, S3, S7
• Old Danube, Danube Island, lido and Danube Park in the immediate vicinity
• Close to UNO-City and Vienna International School
This Glorit house in the idyllically located Königsteingasse in the 21st district, perfectly combines the advantages of nature and city.
The best connections are important - also in terms of transport: With the subway lines U1 or U6 you are quickly in the city. But you can also do some wonderful shopping in the surrounding area - and for your refreshment afterwards, the diverse gastronomic offerings await you. Professional medical care is also available. You will find peace and relaxation around the Alte Donau in the immediate vicinity.There is a wide range of leisure activities and many educational institutions for young and old. No question: The 1st house on the square spoils you in every respect.
Total rent incl. running costs and taxes: 4.590,00 Euro
Operating costs incl. tax: 156,00 Euro
Deposit: 6 gross monthly rents
Free of commission!
We are glad to advise you on all our projects - currently we have over 100 projects for sale and rent!
Mr. Mario Maizner is available at any time for further inquiries or a viewing appointment: Anbieter kontaktieren
or Anbieter kontaktieren